Wednesday 8 June 2011

Spotify (v1)

Well, I’ve fixed the skip bug, and I can’t find a keyboard shortcut to mute it, so you’ll have to make do by holding the volume down button.

Another problem which I can’t fix is that you can’t get the remote to lock on to the Spotify window, so you can’t control the window if it’s off focus. This is because the window’s title changes depending on what song’s playing. Perhaps a future JumiController update might be able to resolve this, but for now, this is the best I can do.

In summary, this remote controls the Spotify application’s playback (not navigation). The picture pretty much sums it up.

For those unaware, Spotify is a music streaming service for the UK, Finland, France, Netherlands, Norway, Spain and Sweden. I think they’re going stateside soon, but they’re not quite there yet.

clip_image001
Download

No comments:

Post a Comment