Sunday 5 June 2011

VisualBoyAdvance

Since finishing my exams (yay!) I downloaded a gameboy emulator, then made a remote for it because I wanted to, and it's awesome.

The remote looks like this,
image
And can be played like this.
image

One bug I've noticed with this is that sometimes you can press a button and it won't release. For example, when you have your thumb on the d-pad and you're walking about in Pokémon, you might find that the character keeps walking in one direction even when you lift your thumb off the screen completely. Just by tapping that button again stops the extended keypress, but I think this might be a problem with JumiController rather than my remote. Yes, it is much easier to blame others.

In the possibly likely case you found this page by Googling "Visual Boy Advance controller for iPod / iPhone", I’d recommend you click onto my 'Welcome' page, which tells you how to install everything you need.

Download

No comments:

Post a Comment